The following information applies to the Smart File Manager app(File Manager – Local and Cloud File Explorer).
- Lufick built the Smart File Manager app as a Freemium app. This SERVICE is provided by Lufick and is intended for use as is.
- This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
When you use our Apps, we may automatically collect the following types of information to implement significant features and provide you a better experience:
- The platform type (Android)
- The operating system version
- The number of clicks on the app feature
- The device model
- The language you use for the device system
- The manufacturer of the device
- The time of your phone
- The screen resolution
- The device hardware configuration
- Google Advertising ID: This is used in the third-party advertising network to provide personalized ads and prevent inappropriate advertisement content.
- Support Related Information: If you communicate with us via our support section or via email, we may collect your email address, name, and any information voluntarily submitted by you in connection with such support. Such information will only be used to provide you with support services.
Other additional data collection if you login into Smart File Manager(File Manager by Lufick):
- We access user’s name, email and profile image to show their details in the application. We do not share these info with anyone else.
- We manage user’s data(file and folders of device storage and cloud storage) in the local application only for managing data by users. We do not store it on our servers and do not share it with anyone.
- We do not share any of these above described users’ data to anyone else
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service
- To provide the Service on our behalf
- To perform Service-related services
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cloud or Drive files management
Our app supports multiple cloud providers for files and folder management. Like Google Drive, Mega Cloud, Onedrive, Dropbox and more. If you are using this functionality then our app works as a medium in between the cloud servers and the user. We do not store our user’s files and folders on our servers.
Smart File Manager requests following permissions on your device:
- FULL NETWORK ACCESS – required for all the application features. Revoking this permission will limit the application functionality to local use only.
- GOOGLE PLAY BILLING SERVICE – required for an in-app purchase of Smart File Manager and its additional components.
- READ EXTERNAL STORAGE – this permission is required to read images from external storage.
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE – this permission is required to write to external storage. Revoking this permission will limit the application to not to write files to external storage.
- FOREGROUND_SERVICE – this permission is required to upload files on cloud storage and also to show ongoing notifications.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.
Maintenance and Support
Smart File Manager is subject to continuous development and we reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to update, change, modify or remove features of the Smart File Manager with prior notice to you. You acknowledge that the Provider has no obligation to maintain or update this app. We do not guarantee an uninterrupted provision of the services. Smart File Manager and its services may be temporarily unavailable due to maintenance, certain technical difficulties, or other events that are beyond our control.
Premium subscription and Prices
Smart File Manager is a freemium app which both provides basic features at free of cost and premium features with a subscription or prepaid plans. You can unlock premium or paid features by buying plans as per your need or choice. Subscriptions are concluded for the term specified in your order. Lifetime plan is for the premium feature/features of the app. Prices are displayed in your local currency (if supported) and always include the applicable VAT (Value Added Tax) by the Play Store. We do not guarantee that the features of Smart File Manager will always be free and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the pricing. Downloading or using Smart File Manager may incur additional costs for the internet connection according to the standard rates of your ISP. You shall bear all such costs.
The lifetime subscription price is charged on the first day of the new term.
We generally do not provide refunds for in-app purchases. It is in our discretion to provide refunds.
Modification and Termination of Services
We have a policy of constantly improving our services, and for that, we can modify or terminate any of our services anytime. We may change any function, feature, or can terminate our services altogether. This may cause the deletion of user data. Any loss or compromisation of data will not be liable to Lufick, users are advised to keep their sensitive information outside of the app. We do not promise anything about our services.
About these terms
We may modify these terms or add any additional terms that apply to a service or changes to our services without any prior or post notice to users. Users need to check the terms at a regular interval to be updated with the services and terms. If it turns out that any particular term is not applicable, it will not affect other terms. The laws of New Delhi, India will be applicable to any dispute arising out of these terms or related to our services. All claims arising out of or related to these terms, App or Website use or services provided by Lufick will be litigated exclusively to District Court Dwarka, New Delhi, India.